XM Trading has a variety of tools that you can use for free. If you are a Forex trader, you should be very concerned about your usual profit and loss. There are two types of profit and loss calculation tools: “loss cut/profit taken amount calculator (upper)” and “loss cut/profit taken level calculator (lower)”. Beginners may be particularly concerned about the profit and loss calculation, so let’s use it.
profit and loss calculator
XM Trading’s Stop Loss/Take Profit Amount Calculator is a calculator that allows you to calculate the current rate and pip value based on your desired stop loss price or take profit price. The Stop Loss/Take Profit Amount Calculator will help you to know your stop loss price, take profit price, etc.
By the way, this tool can be used for free and can be used without opening an account.
The Stop Loss/Take Profit Amount Calculator lets you see how much the rate or pip value will reach the Stop Loss/Take Profit line. If you already have a specific request for a loss cut/profit amount, you can use the tool to know “at what rate should you cut loss/take profit”.
Placement of profit and loss calculator
Where is the profit and loss calculator? First, let’s go to the XM homepage.
For the Japanese version, select “Learn FX” → “FX Calculator”.
For the English version, select “Trading Tool” → “Forex Calculator”.
Select Profit and Loss Calculator.
How to use the profit and loss calculator
The Profit and Loss Calculator is a tool that automatically calculates your profit by filling in the required items.
- Account Base Currency: Select the base currency of your account
- Currency Pair: Select the currency pair you plan to trade
- Account Type: Select your account type
- Lot quantity: Enter the lot quantity to be traded
- Open price: check and enter the rate to enter
- Set loss cut price: Enter the amount you want to cut loss
- Specify profit taking price: Enter the amount you want to take profit
- Transaction Type: Select “Buy” or “Sell”
Our Stop Loss/Take Profit Level Calculator allows you to calculate real-time rates. You can see the amount of loss when you cut loss and the amount of profit when you take profit.